5.10.2012

Latest Design: Sarah at Peace, Love & Sweet Tea (Custom Blogger Design)

Boy do I have a fun design to reveal to you today! Sarah over at Peace, Love & Sweet Tea came to me looking for a fun, upbeat, and modern custom design to match her spunky personality. She gave me an awesome color palette to work with, as well as the idea for the fun chevron background. I came up with some fun graphics to visualize her blog title and used a mix of clean, modern, classic, and fun fonts. It was such a blast to work on and I'm so happy with how it turned out! So be sure to stop over and check it out!


Thanks for being so great to work with, Sarah! Enjoy your new design!

2 comments:

  1. i love it! so pretty. i love all of your blog designs....i'm saving up for you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips