5.23.2012

Latest Design: Cooking with Jax (Custom Blogger Design)

Boy do I have a fun custom blogger design to show you today! Jacqueline over at Cooking with Jax came to me looking for a fun, vintage, and pink candy shop inspired design. I knew right away that I was going to have loads of fun on this one. I'm a sucker for vintage design so I knew I would have a blast incorporating hints of that into this design. 


Be sure to stop over and check out her blog! She has wonderful original recipes that she posts every sunday! And they all look deee-llliiissshh.



1 comment:

  1. You do a FANTASTIC job with your site. I did my entire blog design myself and I know how much work it is and how much time it takes. So I commend you :) Keep it up, I'm following you now and can't wait to see more!

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips