7.31.2012

Custom Blogger Design: The Notebook of a Product Junkie

Today, I have a fun & clean design to share with you all! When Crissy over at The Notebook of a Product Junkie came to me looking for a new design, I knew right away that it would be a fun one to work on. She had such fun colors in mind and I loved the overall focus (and name!) of her blog. I was eager to get started designing...and within weeks, we had a new design up and running!

Be sure to stop over and check it all out! While you're there, take a look at her custom "About Me" page, as well as her custom post signature (social media) linkup. Both of those features can be added on to the standard blog package!


"I found Melissa through Erin’s blog over at Living in Yellow. I knew my blog needed a redesign and I knew I wasn’t the person who was best suited to do it. I reached out to Melissa and from the first interaction I knew she was the perfect person to do it! I wanted a simple, pretty and girly look.  She took all my opinions into account and created different versions of what my perfect blog would be. Much to my many asks and changes, she was truly amazing and, have I mentioned patient? I didn’t feel rushed with my decisions and she made sure that every idea was considered and taken seriously. So Melissa, I sincerely THANK YOU from the bottom of this crazy heart! 

I had a blast designing this for you, Crissy! And I love how it turned out.Thanks for being such a great client! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips