8.08.2012

Custom Blogger Design: Southern Hospitality

This latest redesign was for the oh'-so-sweet Jordan over at Southern Hospitality. She came to me wanting a new, classy look for her lifestyle blog. Her previous design incorporated a pineapple, and she wanted to carry that on somehow in her new design. I had a lot of fun combining class & a little spunk to create this clean, fun, and crisp design.

"As bloggers we pour a lot of time and personality into our posts. We want the look of our blog to be a representation of ourselves as well, like you would your own home. So, to say I was a difficult customer would be a bit of an understatement. I was slightly vague with what I wanted, second guested myself, and was indecisive. Melissa is so accommodating, focuses on every detail, and truly wants her customers to be happy with the look. I had “shopped” around for a while and I couldn’t find a single design studio that would provide the quality or personalism that Melissa provided for such a great price. She created a one of a kind design that was cohesive from the header to the icons. This is just what I needed to give my blog a new fresh look and bring back a renewed inspiration for my writing."
-Jordan at Southern Hospitality

Thanks for being such a pleasure to work with, Jordan! I hope you're enjoying your new design!

If you're looking for a new blog to read, be sure to stop by and check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips