8.15.2012

Custom Blogger Design: Pickle Doodle Designs

This latest design was such a fun one to work on! Pickle Doodle designs is a fun stationery shop, and she wanted her new blog design to go well with that upbeat theme & the style of her products.

For the design, I decided to do a more un-conventional navigation bar in order to keep things light & fun. I also designed the sidebar headers to be of varying fonts, colors, and styles to give the blog some extra flare. 

I love how it turned out. Take a look at the finished product!
She also added on the custom social media footer to her package to connect her social media outlets on every post!

Blogs are great ways to market your Etsy shop. They allow you to update your customers of recent products, as well as directing traffic to your shop! I also do Etsy Branding if you're looking to take your shop to the next level! I'd love to work with you to extend your brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips